continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Panienski" <panien...@codecentric.de>
Subject AW: scm <connection> in parent POM?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:11:29 GMT
> How does the <scm> <connection> in a parent POM have to
> configured so that sub-projects are found with the convention
> of putting them in groupId/artifactId (with dots replaced by
> slashes in groupId) in CVS?

Hi, I use SVN and configured the root to where all my projects reside as
<scm><connection>. Only the artifactId of the project that inherits the
parent pom is appended to that path while checking out. Make sure you don't
have any additional ${artifactId} or something in your connection, it's not
needed. HTH

Cheers
Nick