continuum-users mailing list archives

From Vinay Kumar <vinay533...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject issue with multimodule
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:55:08 GMT
Hi All,
I have Multi-module project. When I upload  parent pom , it loads all module properly. and
on doing build with parent pom one of module built successfully. But other module and parent
module are not. When I see result of submodule build it shows:

[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to delete directory: C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD. Reason: Unable to delete file C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD\33\172.log.txt

even if I delete this log and start build again , I am getting same error.

while checking with result of parent pom build  it shows error:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could not find Maven
project descriptor.
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Anybody have idea what is happening.
Thanks
Vinay