continuum-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Schutte <mschut...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Projects in Continuum not building
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:53:47 GMT
Hi Alex,

Try checking the continuum configuration of your project. Does it
contain a value in the 'scm branch/tag' field?

What happened with some of my continuum builds recently was that they
must have started at a moment I was manually building a release. During
a release, maven will commit two new versions of your pom. The first
one contains a <tag> in the scm section.
I think that continuum did the update at the moment this pom was the
head revision and subsequently updated its configuration to use this
tag.
After this, it will never find changes again and therefore not run
again.

Your problem might be completely different, but it is worth checking
this.

Marcel