continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mattias Andersson" <mailing_lists+contin...@caleotech.com>
Subject Re: [Continumm 1.0.3] Alot of errors in the continumm log file..
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:57:47 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Is blob really appropriate for varchar type of information? You can't copy
varchar into a blob! Shouldn't it be a clob?

Below are the SQL statments that I executed. (unfortunatly you can't alter
the data type of the column directly). But when I started continumm it
complained that the column COMMAND_OUTPUT should be a VARCHAR and not a
CLOB.

org.jpox.store.exceptions.IncompatibleDataTypeException: Incompatible data
type for column SCMRESULT.COMMAND_OUTPUT : was Types.CLOB, but type
expected was Types.VARCHAR. Please check that the type in the datastore
and the type specified in the MetaData are consistent.

So I guess you can't change this without changing to code. Or is the meta
data available some where?

Regards,
    Mattias

CREATE TABLE SCMRESULT2
(
   SCMRESULT_ID BIGINT PRIMARY KEY not null,
   COMMAND_LINE VARCHAR(255),
   COMMAND_OUTPUT VARCHAR(16384),
   "EXCEPTION" VARCHAR(8192),
   PROVIDER_MESSAGE VARCHAR(1024),
   SUCCESS CHAR(1) not null,
   MODEL_ENCODING VARCHAR(255)
);

INSERT INTO SCMRESULT2
SELECT * FROM SCMRESULT;

ALTER TABLE CHANGESET DROP CONSTRAINT CHANGESET_FK1;
ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT DROP CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK1;
ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT DROP CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK3;
ALTER TABLE PROJECT DROP CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK1;
ALTER TABLE PROJECT DROP CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK4;

DROP TABLE SCMRESULT;
RENAME TABLE SCMRESULT2 TO SCMRESULT;

ALTER TABLE CHANGESET
ADD CONSTRAINT CHANGESET_FK1
FOREIGN KEY (CHANGES_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)
REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);

ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT
ADD CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK1
FOREIGN KEY (SCM_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_VM)
REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);

ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT
ADD CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK3
FOREIGN KEY (SCM_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)
REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);

ALTER TABLE PROJECT
ADD CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK1
FOREIGN KEY (CHECKOUT_RESULT_SCMRESUL2U)
REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);

ALTER TABLE PROJECT
ADD CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK4
FOREIGN KEY (CHECKOUT_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)