continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Daun DeFrance" <Daun.DeFra...@novusedge.com>
Subject Success Messages For Recent Contributors Only
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:16:21 GMT
Hi all,

My apologies if this has been answered before.  I was wondering if there
was a way to configure continuum to send success messages after every
build to only those contributors who had checked in code since the last
build.  Continuum provides the ability to see which files where modified
as part of that build, can we then draw the next connection to the
contributor submitting the files and them email them even on a
successful build?  I don't want to spam the whole team continuously for
successful builds but would like to let those who contributed code that
the "official" build is good, so they don't have to check the web
interface.

Thanks and Best,

Daun DeFrance