continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject RE: Deploying the application after the build
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:09:27 GMT
Hi Adam,

FWIW we run Cargo in CI builds with no problem...

Could you please provide more details about the issues you ran into when
starting the Tomcat server with Cargo (what would be even better would be if
you could post them to the cargo list as feedback)? Seen the number of users
of Cargo I don't see there's any hard problem that cannot be overcome and
we're happy to work with you on solving it. I checked and didn't see any
email from you on the Cargo list. Feel free to post there as this is where
you can get support.

Thanks
-Vincent