Hi,

I have tried 1)forced a build 2)restart Contiunnm 3) Reboot server, but still Continuum thinks the build is alive.

“Jun 8, 2006 3:00:04 PM Started since : 19 h 27 min 35 sec BuildingResult

3 Jun 9, 2006 10:00:04 AM Jun 9, 2006 10:02:58 AM Duration : 2 min 54 sec SuccessResult

2 Jun 9, 2006 8:23:19 AM Jun 9, 2006 8:25:53 AM Duration : 2 min 34 sec SuccessResult

Jun 8, 2006 4:08:03 PM Jun 8, 2006 4:09:10 PM Duration : 1 min 7 sec FailedResult

Jun 8, 2006 4:00:02 PM Jun 8, 2006 4:07:34 PM Duration : 7 min 32 sec FailedResult

Jun 8, 2006 3:00:04 PM Started since : 19 h 27 min 35 sec BuildingResult

My thinking is that there must be entries in the Derby database that can be changed to tell Continuum that a build has completed.

The problem is how to do it.

Cheers

Jonathan