How do I tag a build on success? I am using maven2 and would like to
make a new tag after each build that succeeds.  I would also like to
include a version number (preferred) or date/timestamp in the tag.

only builds in succes have a continuum build number.

Adam Leggett a �crit :
> Thanks Emmanuel,
>
> I want to display the build version in the built application. The app is a java gui installer.

> My M2 build binds antrun to package phase which invokes an ant buildfile. The ant build
reads the version number property and includes it in the application.

> Im not looking to define a continuum build number. Im just wondering if all builds (success
and failure) could be numbered.

> Thanks
>
> Adam

John Goyer
Software Engineer
Motricity
(919)
(919) 287-7401 - fax
www.motricity.com
view corporate video

NOTICE:  This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.