continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Barrie Treloar" <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding extra modules to parent pom does not create an extra project in continuum
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:06:22 GMT
> > Speaking of definitions, adding support for build definitions in the pom.xml
> > CI configuration for continuum would be ideal.  It would make re-adding
> > whole trees much more palatable, since less manual re-configuration would be
> > necessary.
>
> File an issue and we'll look if we can do it.

This comes back to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-243 in
which Emmanuel talked about continuum profiles.

Can you provide us with a link to this planned feature and has work
started on it?
Depending on how much the re-configuration annoys me will depend upon
whether I just hack the data to be what I want or help add the fix
into Continuum proper.