continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Barrie Treloar" <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding extra modules to parent pom does not create an extra project in continuum
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 05:26:48 GMT
If I add another module to the parent pom and then rebuild the parent
project in continuum the new module does not get added as another
project.

If I re-add the pom file via Maven 2.0+ Project link (I am using
file:// urls to do this) I get a second parent project but not
sub-modules.

If I try to add the module pom I get an error that it can not find the
dependency version information (since that is specified in the parent
pom).

If I delete the parent project and then re-add the pom file it
correctly adds the parent and the new modules.

What is the correct way to get another module included in the build?

Thanks
Bae