continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Thibaut Cazenave" <thibaut.cazen...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum local Repository is different of M2 local repo defined in settings.xml
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:32:02 GMT
Hello,

I've just noticed that Continuum 1.0.3 uses the default M2 repo located in
${user.home}/.m2/repository.

In my case I defined a specific M2 local repository in the M2 settings.xmlfile :
<localRepository>/appli/projects/MAVEN/repositories/couplage-local-repository</localRepository>

I was sure that Continuum used this local repo until I found out that the
/home partition was full on my server...

Why Continuum doesn't use the local repository I defined in settings.xml ?

Thanx for your help.

Tibo