continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Reynolds <sca...@tailwaggers.com>
Subject Re: How to install artifact created with assembly artifact into Continuum's local repository
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:34:53 GMT
I should have mentioned that I am not talking about the local repository
used by maven (in .m2). Artifacts created with the assembly plugin get
installed in there just fine.

Rather, I can't see how to get them to install into the local repository
configured in Continuum 1.0.3. Should I be able to do this?

Thanks,

-- Mark Reynolds