continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Lam" <alexla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting a failed build on Continuum
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:35:33 GMT
Oh. Whenever I run an Ant script and if the script encounters an error or
something is not right with the build, I have it do "exit -1" Would this
return an error to Continuum? Or do I need to do something else in my script
to tell Continuum an error has happened. Currently, when I do "exit -1",
Continuum believes the build was successful.

Thanks,
Alex