continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Lam" <alexla...@gmail.com>
Subject Detecting a failed build on Continuum
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:48:01 GMT
Hello,

I was looking through the Continuum FAQ and was curious about how Continuum
detects a successful or failed build on a Linux platform. I have an Ant
project I would like to automate. I am using version 1.0.3.

The instructions on the FAQ seems to be for Continuum on Windows only.

For Linux, would I be modifying the ant script?

If so, would it be something like

if $MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD == "on"
   exit $ERRORLEVEL
fi

But, I am not sure what is $ERRORLEVEL. Would I export this variable ahead
of time? Or is it defined somewhere already? Also, where would I have to
define $MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD? In Continuum's run script or should I define it
as an environment variable each time I log into my account.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

-Alex