continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastien Arbogast" <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache as a proxy for Continuum
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:54:25 GMT
2006/6/23, Trygve Laugstøl <trygvis@apache.org>:
> Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> > I've just got Continuum up and running for one of my projects and the
> > last build ran successfully. Now I want to improve the visibility of
> > continuum: so far, it's accessible on http://myhost.com:8080/continuum
> > and I'd like it to be visible at http://continuum.myhost.com, without
> > the port number.
> >
> > I guess I have to create a VirtualHost in my Apache2 configuration and
> > I guess that has something to do with mod_proxy. But I'm still far
> > from an Apache wizard and this page
> > ((http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-configuration.html)
> > doesn't help me much because I don't even know where to put things.
> >
> > Does anyone have an example of a working configuration ? A tutorial or
> > something ?
>
> The page that you linked to contains working examples for Continuum and
> Apache Httpd. The Continuum part goes into application.xml and the two
> httpd lines goes into the apache configuration. For debian the default
> is /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, for OpenSolaris it is /etc/apache/httpd.conf.
>
> --
> Trygve

I've copy/pasted the application.xml section and added the following
virtual host to my Apache configuration but I keep getting a
"Forbidden" message when trying to access http://continuum.myhost.com.

<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerName continuum.myhost.com
	ServerAdmin sebastien.arbogast@gmail.com

	<Location />
		Options FollowSymLinks
		AllowOverride All
	</Location>

	ProxyPass / http://localhost:8090/continuum/
	ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8090/continuum/
</VirtualHost>

I know that this question is more related to Apache configuration but
I was hoping that someone would have a working example.

--
Sébastien Arbogast

The Epseelon Project : http://www.epseelon.net
Blog : http://sebastien-arbogast.epseelon.net