continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brad Harper" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject Shamefully Simple Question
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:43:33 GMT
This is the most fundamentally newbie question possible ...

I've just downloaded and unzipped Continuum 1.0.3 on a
Windows system.

JAVA_HOME is set (to JDK 1.5.0_07).

When I run bin/win32/run.bat (from Cygwin bash), I see

   wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
   wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
   wrapper  | Unable to execute Java command. The system cannot \
   find the file specified. (0x2)
   wrapper  |      "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Dclasswords.conf=...
   wrapper  | Critical error: wait for JVM process failed
   Press any key to continue . . .

No answer jumped out from the FAQ at maven.apache.org/continuum/
or from the result of likely text searches on the continuum-users
list at mail-archive.com.

I must be missing something blatantly obvious ...

Brad