continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brad Harper" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject RE: Newbie question - Continuum web interface
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:39:09 GMT
It looks like Continuum runs an embedded Jetty container.

I have Continuum running (via bin/win32/run.bat) without
separately starting anything else.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatiana Escovedo [mailto:tatianae@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 10:35 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Newbie question - Continuum web interface

Hi,

I'm starting to use Continuum, after trying CruiseControl, but I have a
problem to access the web interface.

Do I need to use a web server, like Tomcat, to set Continuum up? I ask that
because when I start up CruiseControl and Continuum together, Continuum web
interface is accessible, but when I run only Continuum, it doesn't. I think
CruiseControl has an embebbed web server, but I'm not sure.

Can you help me to use Continuum without starting CruiseControl? I'm using
SUSE 10.1.

Thanks a lot,
Tatiana