continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Mackie" <dmac...@riptown.com>
Subject Setting POM via ViewVC
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:21:18 GMT
I've installed ViewVC (use to be ViewCVS) and can't use any of the links
it provides to POM files when adding a new maven 2 project to continuum.
Continuum keeps telling me that the file the ViewVC URL points to is not
a valid 4.0.0 POM. If I use the link to the text version of the file
Continuum will accept the URL as a valid pom it but it won't build all
the child modules the pom references. The logs say the CVS command
failed, could not find <my module name>.

Does anyone know how to use ViewVC with Continumm 1.0.3?