continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Mackie" <dmac...@riptown.com>
Subject Continuum not building after a CVSNT check in
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:17:41 GMT
Despite numerous attempts at resetting up continuum, maven and cvsnt
I've been unable to get continuum to build after a cvs commit. It builds
perfectly if I force a build but it won't respond to any cvs commits.

I have a parent pom that builds three modules like such

Main Project has pom.xml

Module 1 (ear) has pom.xml

Module 2 (lib) has pom.xml

Module 3 (war) has pom.xml

My environment is windows XP SP2, CVSNT (2.5.03), Continuum 1.0.3, Maven
2. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong with my setup?