continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: Removing sub-projects causes JDODataStoreException
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:01:10 GMT
I have the following ciManagement section defined.  A couple questions:

1.  Is the form correct (address under configuration)?

2.  When I load my sub-modules then only jane@454.com (last address in
list) appears in the Notifier list in Continuum.  How do I get all the
emails on on the list?

3.  I have a multi-module system.  I want different developers with
different notifications rules for each of the sub-modules.  Will
Continuum support adding a ciManagement to each sub-module pom?  Or is
there a better way?

    <ciManagement>
        <system>Continuum</system>
        <url>http://hober:8080/continuum</url>
        <notifiers>
            <notifier>
                <type>mail</type>
                <configuration>
                    <address>john@454.com</address>
                    <address>mary@454.com</address>
                    <address>jane@454.com</address>
                </configuration>
                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
                <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
                <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
                <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
            </notifier>
        </notifiers>
    </ciManagement>

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It
is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.