continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Tilley" <JTil...@rdfgroup.com>
Subject build in wronge state
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:56:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a build that has completed in failure, but Continuum still thinks
that the build is running.

The tail of the build logs is

[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 minutes 49 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 08 15:04:55 BST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 27M/63M
[INFO]
errorcode after mvn clean install is ...
1
starting postExec...

But Continuum doesn't recognise that the build has completed
The build results says

Start Time Jun 8, 2006 3:00:04 PM
End Time Duration Started since : 17 h 48 min 41 sec
Build Trigger Scheduled State  Build#

My question is how can one manually kill a build or tell Continuum that
the build
has completed.

Cheers

Jonathan

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom
it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where
they are stated to be the views of RDF Group plc. All messages passing through this gateway
are virus scanned.