continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Shute, James" <james.sh...@lehman.com>
Subject Mail Notifier self-replication
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:34:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm using 1.0.3 and am having a problem with one of my (Maven 1)
projects.  Every time the build runs it adds copies of the configured
Mail Notifiers, so I get an ever expanding number of emails.  It looks
like it's doubling each time.

Other projects are building ok.  The main difference with this one is
that it's a multi-project build, (i.e. my target is clean:clean
multiproject:install) - don't know if that's relevant or not.

The other difference is that when I imported the pom the initial mail
notifier it created looks slightly different to those for the other
projects, in that the ones that work have the 1st notifier with a From
value of "Project", where as this one only has "User" notifiers.

I can't see anything in any of the mail archives that might help -
anybody got any ideas?

thanks

James

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.