continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Baron.Rez...@fastmobile.com>
Subject RE: How to define the contents of the notification email?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:00:01 GMT
To answer your question about the URL in the e-mail - that you can change by logging in as
the administrator. There will then be an "Administration" set of buttons on the left hand
side. You will want to click on the Configuration button and modify the Base URL.

Cheers,
Baron

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Waluk [mailto:mwaluk@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 6/20/2006 2:02 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: How to define the contents of the notification email?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to define what is contained in the
email notifications sent by Continuum.

For example, how can tell Continuum the address that it is running at - the
link to the online report always starts with "http://localhost:8080..." but
it is actually running at port 8091 and I have even stated that in my
pom.xml.  Where does it get that info?

What are others doing out there to edit the email contents?  Ideally I'd
like to include a link to that site the build generated in the notification
email.  I know I can create my own email, getting the project info from the
ProjectReader, etc. but thought there might be an easy way that I haven't
noticed yet.

Any and all help is always appreciated.  Thanks for your help,
Michael