continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: How to have project pull specific label from SCM?
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:31:43 GMT
In Perforce, you cannot sync based on a branch spec name.  A branch spec is basically just
a mapping from repository location A to repository location B and says nothing about file
revisions.  You sync based on a valid revision identifier.  A label, date, "#head" are valid
revision identifiers.

Basically just put your label in there and it should work fine.