continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Mutonho" <>
Subject Re: Continuum and maven 2 project
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:32:23 GMT
On 6/27/06, Emmanuel Venisse <> wrote:
> If your project contains sub-modules, continuum will create one project by module so
they can be
> built independantly.
> all your code is already checkouted in the parent project directory, so if you don't
want modules in
> continuum, remove them and modify the build definitions of your parent project by removing
> "--non-recursive"
Well , my main issue is the numbered projects.If my project is called
, say , "eproject" ...what I want is Continuum to  checkout the
project(together with the sub-modules) into a a folder called
"eproject" NOT "24".Thats what I would like to do..and how do I tell
Continuum to do that?

View raw message