continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Waluk" <mwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set scm value in pom for Clearcase?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:10:46 GMT
Thanks for your help, it was the albd_server.  I had to reinstall Clearcase
to get it right.

I have a top-level project that contains two modules.  I'm having 2 problems
still.  I hope it is not too much to ask here...

1. When I added my m2 top-level project it automatically add the 2 modules
as projects.  That is fine, but since I use the same view for them all it
pulls 3 copies of the view and tries to build them individually.  I really
only want the top one built - which will build the dependent modules first
as usual.  How can that be done?  Is it as simple as deleting the 2 module
projects from continuum?  Or should I not use the URL to add the pom and
browse to the top-level project when adding it to continuum?

2. When Continuum builds the project I get the error below.  It's likely due
to the view starting with an empty parent directory.  This parent directory
holds my top-level project's directory and some other projects my company is
working on.  Does Continuum require the top-level in the view to contain the
project that I want built?  Or is there some way to specify where it is
within the view?  Or maybe I have to find a clearcase-specific way to get
the view to start at that point (or create a new Clearcase project that only
contains my Maven project)?

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could
not find Maven project descriptor.
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut
(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)

I really appreciate any help you can give.  I'll try a new email if this is
too hard to notice.

- Michael