continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Wellhöfer <Bernhard.Wellhoe...@gaia-group.com>
Subject AW: AW: Continuum admin password problem
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:18:24 GMT
Hello,

do you have a hint how I can fix my continuum installation? Right now my admin user is "dead"...

Cheers,

Bernd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Juni 2006 11:12
An: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Continuum admin password problem

Thanks.

Emmanuel

Bernhard Wellhöfer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I filed http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-736 for this issue.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernd

The form where I added the real name also presented the password field. Here the password
field was empty - nevertheless the admin user had a password. After entering the new real
name for admin and after hitting "submit" the real named changed - but the password also changed.
I did not enter anything in the password text field ...