continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Feniks Nator" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: strange problem - occurs after restarting continuum
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:42:01 GMT
OK, this seems to solve the problem (I copied the settings.xml file from
maven conf, to continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32)
Thanks a lot !

Isn't this a rather strange behavior, I mean continuum not looking at the
maven/conf/settings.xml.
Somewhere I can understand, that you want seperate settings, but by default
you could take the maven one.

Maybe a good idea to add this information also somewhere on the continuum
documetation site, because I could not find this anywhere.