continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Lee" <netmik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum with Subversion
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:39:59 GMT
Hi,

I used the command line you indicated:

svn co svn+ssh://scorpion.xxx.com/data/project/ (except I replaced xxx with
my company name)

In addition, I took a look at the log file and here's what was in it:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
- Enqueuing 'Publish Models with Ant/SVN' (Build definition id=1).
- Object with id "0" not found !   - Checking out project: 'Publish
Models with Ant/SVN', id: '2' to
'/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/2'.
- Executing: svn --username mike --password ***** --non-interactive
checkout svn+ssh://scorpion.xxx.com/data/project/ 2
- Working directory:
/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/working-directory
- Error while checking out the code for project: 'Publish Models with
Ant/SVN', id: '2' to
'/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/2

I was able to execute the svn command Continuum uses (with some changes to
the password) in the command line so it seems the command is fine, but
something else is wrong, but I have no idea.

Thanks.