continuum-users mailing list archives

From "apache maillist" <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum 1.0.3 shell script compilation errors
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:35:32 GMT
Hi all,

Just want to know if anyone seem this the same problem in 1.0.3.

We have a shell script scheduled to run every midnight. It basically checks
out the maven projects from CVS.
the pom structure we have is like the following:
parentPOM
-- modulesPOM
---- childproject1
---- childproject2
---- ......
---- ......

childprojects inherent from modulesPOM and modulesPOM inherents from
parentPOM

After the script checks out all the maven projects, it then runs the
following:
cd ${buildDir}/checkout/parentPOM
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip clean install

However, it happens a lot times now that the Continuum runs the shell script
and reports compilation error on one of the child projects. If i log on to
the Continuum machine and do the same thing
cd ${buildDir}/checkout/parentPOM
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip clean install

and everything compiles!

Does anyone know what could be wrong here?

Thanks.

LJ