continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting Continuum webapp interface
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:38:17 GMT
Same here since 1.0.2 and now 1.0.3, but I thougth it is a "feature" :)

I worked it out simply by starting and stopping Continuum and reading logs
whether has http service started or not. In my experience after the 1st
succesful HTTP startup, the HTTP service WILL startup regularly (as it
should i think).

Cannot find original logs, since continuum was restarted and it overwrites
them, as i have noticed.

~t~