continuum-users mailing list archives

From andy_rs <andyrsm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: cvs local checkot problem
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:07:34 GMT

Thanks but I don't think this is the right answer.

I tried as you suggest but alll the local filesystem method seems to do is
do a straight file copy of the files. In my case the RCS files in my CVS
repository have been copied without being 'processed' by CVS. I can see in
my continuum webpage that the 'working copy' contains a set of RCS files.
Maven can't make any sense of the RCS files and so doesn't get anywhere.

What I'm trying to do is use cvs in 'local' mode, which has a slightly
different url format..

http://maven.apache.org/scm/cvs.html

I believe what I was trying is the correct format. I need to use the pipe
delimiter syntax to get around the colon in the drive letter ( s: )

I wasn't aware of this 'local filesystem' method though so I'll have to
watch out for it :-)

I guess my original mail still stands though - any ideas?

Cheers,

A.

Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.