continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: AW: Continuum admin password problem
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:12:12 GMT
Thanks.

Emmanuel

Bernhard Wellhöfer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I filed http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-736 for this issue.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernd

The form where I added the real name also presented the password field. Here the password
field was empty - nevertheless the admin user had a password. After entering the new real
name for admin and after hitting "submit" the real named changed - but the password also changed.
I did not enter anything in the password text field ...

> So is the new password now blank? If yes I have a serious problem, since the login page
does not allow an empty password. So how do I reset the admin password to a known value? [This
is the first time I work with derby. So how do I e.g. open the database with a SQL editor
to change the password directly in the DB?]