continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum and maven 2 project
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:11:34 GMT
If your project contains sub-modules, continuum will create one project by module so they can
be
built independantly.

all your code is already checkouted in the parent project directory, so if you don't want
modules in
continuum, remove them and modify the build definitions of your parent project by removing

"--non-recursive"

Emmanuel