continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: building twice - version 1.0.3
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:22:17 GMT
I can't reproduce your pb with a single click, but I have the project enqueuing twice if I
double
click on build now.

Emmanuel

Adam Leggett a écrit :
> In show projects page:
>
> Single click on build now results in 2 enqueued builds.
> Single click on build-all results in 1 enqueued build (with only one project added of
course).

> Forgot to mention in using Firefox/1.5.0.4
>
> Adam

INFO  Continuum                      - Enqueuing 'hello-world Application' (Build definition
id=1).
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:32 | 2006-06-23 13:34:32,913 [Thread-2] WARN
 SQL                            - Object with id "0" not found !
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:32 | 2006-06-23 13:34:32,973 [SocketListener0-1]
INFO  Continuum                      - Enqueuing 'hello-world Application' (Build definition
id=1).
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:33 | 2006-06-23 13:34:33,043 [Thread-2] INFO
 ContinuumScm                   - Updating project: id: '1', name 'hello-world Application'.
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:33 | 2006-06-23 13:34:33,113 [Thread-2] INFO
 ScmManager                     - Executing: svn --non-interactive update

>> Does the SQL Warning have any significance?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Adam

icon, continuum builds 2 builds, one after the other.   For this example, I'm simply running
"java:compile" (I'm using M1.1-beta2), and in the first build, it prepares the filesystem,
and compiles the files (takes in total 10 seconds).  The second build right after that only
takes 2 seconds to complete, since no changes have taken place, so it essentially does nothing.