continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Nullpointer while scm AbstractUpdateCommand
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:01:21 GMT
oh, you're right, it isn't fixed. I fixed it after the release.

If you want a fix, you can replace your local scm provider by this one :
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm-provider-local/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-scm-provider-local-1.0-20060616.154545-4.jar

in your continuum lib directory

Emmanuel