continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to set scm value in pom for Clearcase?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:33:38 GMT
I don't know Clearcase, but it seems it can't contact the server :

albd_contact call failed: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = [WINSOCK]
Connection reset by peer

cleartool: Error: Unable to contact albd_server on host 'xpw-mwaluk1'

cleartool: Error: Cannot bind an admin_server handle on "xpw-mwaluk1":
ClearCase object not found.

Emmanuel