continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Help, accidentally destroyed the maven app logs dir
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:07:25 GMT
Are you sure that build-output-directory is the only thing deleted?
You can try to recreate this directory.

Send us the full content of your exception.

Emmanuel

Sufyan Arif a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I'm in need of some major help. We were running continuum on a machine
> with only 8gb and to recover some disk space one of our developers
> deleted the contents of
> /continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/build-output-directory. Now when we try
> to restart the continuum server we get a dirty big exception in the
> logs.
>

> 3734 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.SCHEMA  - Failed
> initialising database. Please check that your database JDBC driver is
> accessible, and the database URL and username/password are correct.
> Exception : Failed to start database
> 'D:\java\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum/database', see
> the next exception for details.
>
> SQL Exception: Failed to start database
> 'D:\java\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum/database', see
> the next exception for details.
>

> Recovery failed unexpected problem log record is Not first but
> transaction is not in transaction table : 803445.
>
> ERROR XSLAO: Recovery failed unexpected problem log record is Not first
> but transaction is not in transaction table : 803445.
>

> Is their any way I can recover from this? I really don't want to go
> through installing it from scratch. I have looked in the mailing list
> and can't find anything appropriate. If anyone can point me in the right
> direction then I would be very grateful.
>

> Thanks
>

> Sufyan
>

> PS - The dirty big exception in full
>

> 242542 [Thread-0] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.SCHEMA  - Failed initialising
> database. Please check that your database JDBC driver is accessible, and
> the database URL and username/password are correct. Exception : Failed
> to start database
> 'D:\java\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum/database', see
> the next exception for details.
>
> SQL Exception: Failed to start database
> 'D:\java\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum/database', see
> the next exception for details.
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.newSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(Unknown Source)
>
>             at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(Unknown
> Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(Unknown Source)
>
>             at
> org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection(Unknown Source)
>
>             at org.apache.derby.jdbc.InternalDriver.connect(Unknown
> [...]
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance
on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except
where they are stated to be the views of RDF Group plc. All messages passing through this
gateway are virus scanned.