continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Using continuum with Sybase SQLServer
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:03:08 GMT
I think you're the first one that try to use sybase SQLServer.

What is the column that generate the warning?

I think all tables are created in a transaction but I'm not sure because we don't have the
hand on
it. It's the work of jpox at startup.

Emmanuel

Olivier Lamy a écrit :
> [...]
>     INITIALIZED bit NOT NULL,
>     MODEL_ENCODING nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     WORKING_DIRECTORY nvarchar(255) NULL
> )
> 2006-06-01 16:38:20,974 [main] DEBUG DDL                            -
> Execution Time = 44 ms
> 2006-06-01 16:38:20,974 [main] WARN  General                        -
> SQL warning: com.sybase.jdbc2.
> jdbc.SybSQLWarning: Warning: Row size (2580 bytes) could exceed row size
> limit, which is 1962 bytes.
>

> It's just a warning.
> But at the end ersistenceManagerImpl@146e381" closed
> Error while deploying application
> 'continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3.jar'.
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.ApplicationServerException: Could not
> deploy the JAR
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
> Jar(DefaultApplic
> ationDeployer.java:216)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
> (DefaultApplicati
> onDeployer.java:136)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
> (DefaultApplicati
> onDeployer.java:116)

> aused by: org.jpox.store.poid.PoidException: Couldnt obtain a new
> sequence (unique id) : The optimi
> zer could not find a unique index which it could use to perform an
> isolation level 0 scan on table '
> SEQUENCE_TABLE'.
>
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.SequenceTable.getNextVal(SequenceTable.java:2
> 32)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.poid.SequenceTablePoidGenerator.reserveBlock(Sequen
> ceTablePoidGenera
> tor.java:86)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.poid.AbstractPoidGenerator.reserveBlock(AbstractPoidGener
> ator.java:35)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.obtainPoidBlock(PoidManager.java:230)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.obtainPoidBlock(PoidManager.java:141)
>         at org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.getNext(PoidManager.java:94)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getStrategyValue(RDBMSManager.java:128
> 5)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.newOID(ClassTable.java:784)
>

> [INFO] The application server has started.
>

> But nothing works, tables are created in the databases.
> Questions : are tables created within a transaction ?
> Someone else has experimented this ?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Olivier
>

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this
message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication,
use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
> Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.