continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jo Vandermeeren" <jo.vandermee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion checkout error
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:07:05 GMT
Does continuum rely on a separate installation of subversion or does it have
an internal svn client?

When I run an svn checkout with my local subversion installation, it works
perfeclty..
Here's the output:

JoMr@JoMrXP /cygdrive/d/temp
$ svn checkout https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sap-jco-support/trunk/test_
checkout
A    test_checkout\src
A    test_checkout\src\test
A    test_checkout\src\test\net
A    test_checkout\src\test\net\sf
A    test_checkout\src\test\net\sf\sapjcosupport
test_checkout\src\test\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SearchCriterionTestCase.java
test_checkout\src\test\net\sf\sapjcosupport\ReflectionFieldIteratorTestCase
.java
A    test_checkout\src\main
A    test_checkout\src\main\sap-jco-interface-applicationcontext.xml
A    test_checkout\src\main\net
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapMapping.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapJcoInterface.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapInput.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapFieldMapping.java
test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\ReflectionFieldIterator.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapQuery.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapJcoMappingException.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\AsyncMethodCall.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapMappingParser.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapQLSupport.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapStructureMapping.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapSearchHelp.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SearchCriterion.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapType.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapSearchHelpVO.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapSearchHelpVO.sap.xml
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SimpleReflectionCache.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapListMapping.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapBapiMapping.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapDebuggingUtil.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\net\sf\sapjcosupport\SapDataSource.java
A    test_checkout\src\main\log4j.properties
A    test_checkout\src\main\resources
A    test_checkout\src\main\resources\sap-
jco-interface-applicationcontext.xml
A    test_checkout\src\main\resources\log4j.properties
A    test_checkout\src\site
A    test_checkout\src\site\site.xml
A    test_checkout\src\site\site.vm
A    test_checkout\src\SapJcoInterface.xsd
A    test_checkout\pom.xml
Checked out revision 17.

If I add the pom with the same SCM information to continuum, I simply get
the output posted earlier..

Here's a snippet from the project's POM, entire POM is attached:

 <scm>
<connection>scm:svn:
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sap-jco-support/trunk/</connection>
<developerConnection>scm:svn: