continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jo Vandermeeren" <jo.vandermee...@gmail.com>
Subject Subversion checkout error
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:00:22 GMT
Hi there,

I am having troubles with building a project of mine that is hosted on
sourceforge.
Adding the Maven 2 POM succeeds, and everything seems alright..

The build can't proceed because of the following error message:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/sap-jco-support/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/sap-jco-support/trunk': Server certificate
verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.sourceforge.net)

If I manually try a svn checkout, no problems occur.. Building the project
with mvn works as well..
I am not sure if this is a problem with the sourceforge subversion server,
the configuration or with continuum..

The project's POM is located here:
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/sap-jco-support/trunk/pom.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain

Any help would be appreciated.