continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tatiana Escovedo" <tatia...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie question - Continuum web interface
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:34:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting to use Continuum, after trying CruiseControl, but I have a
problem to access the web interface.

Do I need to use a web server, like Tomcat, to set Continuum up? I ask that
because when I start up CruiseControl and Continuum together, Continuum web
interface is accessible, but when I run only Continuum, it doesn't. I think
CruiseControl has an embebbed web server, but I'm not sure.

Can you help me to use Continuum without starting CruiseControl? I'm using
SUSE 10.1.

Thanks a lot,
Tatiana