continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Scott D" <scr...@alservices.com>
Subject Upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 causes build.properties substitution to cease
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:25:29 GMT
 I recently upgraded from Continuum 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 using a Maven 1
project.xml and I was using parameter substitution from my
build.properties file to fill in a parameter on my SCM URL string.  The
current string is as follows:

scm:cvs:pserver:${maven.username}@machinename:/somedirectory/src:modulen
ame

I am relying on the maven.username to be filled in from the
build.properties file but it looks like that does not work with version
1.0.3.  I also tried to add a command line parameter
-Dmaven.username=someuserid and that was not picked up either.  If I
fill in the name manually everything seems to run ok however then next
time a build happens the project.xml is replaced and my substitution is
broken again.

Scott D. Ryan
Senior Java Developer/Architect
Aurora Loan Services
10350 Park Meadows Drive
Littleton, Co. 80124
Office: (720) 945-5328
Cell:    (303) 263-3044
scryan@alservices.com

named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information
is subject to change without notice.