continuum-users mailing list archives

From Baron Reznik <Baron.Rez...@fastmobile.com>
Subject continuum project list page listing projects in error when they are successful
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:33:58 GMT
Hi,

I have continuum set up building a multimodule set of poms with 100+
projects in total. I've noticed that on the continuum home page, some of
the projects will mysteriously, and seemingly randomly switch from a
'build success' to 'build error' state, even when the builds are
passing. If I click on the build error X, I'm taken to the project info
page which lists the project in a 'build success' state.

I'm not even sure where to start with what could be causing these
erroneous build errors, but it would certainly be a lot nicer and
comforting to see the homepage list all the projects with the accurate
build state.

Thanks,
Baron