continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Newbie question - Continuum web interface
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:45:23 GMT
As another poster pointed out, Continuum uses an embedded Jetty
container.  If you wanted to, you should be able to run both
CruiseControl and Continuum at the same time, during your transition.

Note that you may have to pay attention to what listener port it is
using.  I believe there's a mention in the FAQ about this.  The file
that specifies the port is "$root/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml".