continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject RE : Using continuum with Sybase SQLServer
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:09:53 GMT
I like to try ;-)

I don't have the column.
For the question concerning the transactio, I asked it because I need to
set a special option in this case (I have done it but not better).

I can put all logs in an issue if you want :
- plexus.sh > plexus.out
- continuum.log

Are you interested ?

--
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 juin 2006 17:03
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Re: Using continuum with Sybase SQLServer

I think you're the first one that try to use sybase SQLServer.

What is the column that generate the warning?

I think all tables are created in a transaction but I'm not sure because
we don't have the hand on
it. It's the work of jpox at startup.

Emmanuel

Olivier Lamy a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use continuum with Sybase SQLServer.
> I have the following errors :
>
> 006-06-01 16:38:20,930 [main] DEBUG DDL                            -
> CREATE TABLE SYSTEMCONFIGURATI
> ON
> (
>     SYSTEMCONFIGURATION_ID int NOT NULL,
>     BASE_URL nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     BUILD_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     COMPANY_LOGO_URL nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     COMPANY_NAME nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     COMPANY_URL nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     DEFAULT_SCHEDULE_CRON_EXCC nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     DEFAULT_SCHEDULE_DESCRIPZ8 nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     DEPLOYMENT_REPOSITORY_DIOA nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     GUEST_ACCOUNT_ENABLED bit NOT NULL,
>     INITIALIZED bit NOT NULL,
>     MODEL_ENCODING nvarchar(255) NULL,
>     WORKING_DIRECTORY nvarchar(255) NULL
> )
> 2006-06-01 16:38:20,974 [main] DEBUG DDL                            -
> Execution Time = 44 ms
> 2006-06-01 16:38:20,974 [main] WARN  General                        -
> SQL warning: com.sybase.jdbc2.
> jdbc.SybSQLWarning: Warning: Row size (2580 bytes) could exceed row
> size limit, which is 1962 bytes.
>

> It's just a warning.
> But at the end ersistenceManagerImpl@146e381" closed
> Error while deploying application
> 'continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3.jar'.
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.ApplicationServerException: Could not
> deploy the JAR
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.depl
> oy
> Jar(DefaultApplic
> ationDeployer.java:216)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
> (DefaultApplicati
> onDeployer.java:136)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
> (DefaultApplicati
> onDeployer.java:116)

> aused by: org.jpox.store.poid.PoidException: Couldnt obtain a new
> sequence (unique id) : The optimi zer could not find a unique index
> which it could use to perform an isolation level 0 scan on table '
> SEQUENCE_TABLE'.
>
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.SequenceTable.getNextVal(SequenceTable.java
> :2
> 32)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.poid.SequenceTablePoidGenerator.reserveBlock(Sequen
> ceTablePoidGenera
> tor.java:86)
>         at

org.jpox.store.poid.AbstractPoidGenerator.reserveBlock(AbstractPoidGener
> ator.java:35)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.obtainPoidBlock(PoidManager.java:230)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.obtainPoidBlock(PoidManager.java:141)
>         at
org.jpox.store.poid.PoidManager.getNext(PoidManager.java:94)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getStrategyValue(RDBMSManager.java:128
> 5)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.newOID(ClassTable.java:784)
>

> [INFO] The application server has started.
>

> But nothing works, tables are created in the databases. Questions :
> are tables created within a transaction ? Someone else has
> experimented this ?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Olivier
>

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein
> ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send
it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.

> Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les
informations contenues dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont
confidentiels et destines exclusivement a l'usage de la  personne a
laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes
diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque
forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de ce message, sont
interdites.