continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Gruber" <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject RE: Adding extra modules to parent pom does not create an extra project in continuum
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:51:40 GMT

>> What is the correct way to get another module included in the build?
>
>add new modules one by one or delete all (parent and sub-modules) and read
>the parent.

This last option is highly frustrating (I've had to do it many times),
because it kills any build definitions you have created, and any notifiers.

Speaking of definitions, adding support for build definitions in the pom.xml
CI configuration for continuum would be ideal.  It would make re-adding
whole trees much more palatable, since less manual re-configuration would be
necessary.

Christian.

christian gruber + agile coach and architect
Israfil Consulting Services Corporation
email cgruber@israfil.net + bus +1 (905) 640-1119
cell: +1 (416) 998-6023 + cell: +1 (410) 900-0796