continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Project stuck in building state
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 12:30:41 GMT
Try to force a build of all projects.

For the "mysterious" message, we try to restore the project state at startup, but in some
case, jpox
doesn't want to save the new state in database. For the moment, we don't know why, but generally
forced build fix the pb.

Emmanuel

Matthew Beermann a écrit :
> I've got a process stuck in the "building" state, and nothing I seem to do will bring
it out. I know from Process Explorer that the build process itself is long dead, and in the
startup logs, I see this mysterious message:

>   33079 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Fix project
state for project 45:system-cache-jetstream:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT