continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Thibaut Cazenave" <thibaut.cazen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project stuck in building state
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 11:44:51 GMT
I've got the same problem.
In my case, when I add my main project, Continuum was stuck in "buiding"
state. In fact, Continuum was stuck on the checkout part of the build
process.
It finally appears that it was because of the compress option of the cvs
command (cvs -z3).
If you use CVS as SCM, maybe it's the same problem.
You can look at this post :
http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-continuum-1.0.3-t1507679.html

Tibo