continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project stuck in building state
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 18:43:06 GMT
I had the same problem and even when I shut down all the possibles JAVA
process from the server I couldn't change the "building" state. I had to
remove the project and added again. If there's is other way I would like to
know.

Also I had to erase the project writing the URL for it because the delete
button is disable (because of the "building" state).

My project got stuck in testing (it was my fault that it got stuck) and I
clicked build accidentally when it wasn't ready